Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

WCG 2008

Went out with Derek and Junwei today to visit WCG 2008 at Suntec today. Didnt really want to go de but... I PITY U AGAIN DEREK! Ahaha... early in the morning call me on my cell and begged me to go with u. Haiz... what to do... hahaha~

But overall WCG was so much smaller than what I have expected it to be. Not crowded too! (thank god, i hate crowds) We left shortly after to play lan again~ I owned! As usual. so pro i know, dont have to tell me about it lolol. Went to eat at PS Foodcourt and i had Duck rice with my fav... TAU KEE!! Show u the pics i took, it rox!

In case you guys didnt know what a "TAU KEE" is, i took pic of it too~

yea man! my fav TAU KEE!!!! (Hehehe now you know what a tau kee is le ma? Not so sua ku anymore ya =p)

Watched "Journey to the center of the Earth" with Ethan last night @ Vivo. I think it's nice overall. Better than money not enough 2 in my opinion. Worth watching it at least once la~

Ok i'm still in the middle of a game with derek. I'm off~ for today ^^

No comments: