Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MY POOR POOR PHONE!!!

Waaaaaahhh I lost my mobile phone!!! And to think I saved up so much to buy it last year... my Sharp 903SH... the rotating screen... the super camera... the jap style phone... my BABY! First my PSP then now my PHONE! I curse the person who took my phone will lose all his/her belongings tomorrow!

There my poor poor baby. Yup that's actually Valerie and Me on the screen. Ahh those were the days~ my M1 days~ was sooo much fun in Cluster D. haha -joy- Ok fuck... wrong mood! I'm supposed to be sad! MY PHONE!! Waaaahhh... all Mr Lim's fault. Everytime I go out with him I lose my PHONE! Luckily this time no naked photos inside or else jia lat lol. But got Mr Lim's "Kam Chia Chwee~ Sedap~" Photo. You're dead. It's gona be all over the internet soon. Also got Claryn's jade hand photo... you're dead too clar, gona spread too. somemore... your hands were NAKED!!!!

Lost it on my way back from JB yesterday. Dropped it on the bus and some lucky bastard took it. Confirm ABNN! CONFIRM!!! -racist- And to think Mr Lim had so much fun @ JB yesterday! Went massage -special one- and came out shiok shiok. Cannot tahan him. Bought a super album from Dora and Friends, bought DvD -pirated ones but the man kept saying "ORIGINAL! ORIGINAL! GOOD!"- Pirated DvDs also got Original Pirated version. Damn power. Ate seafood, bought newspapers, bought comics, went watsons 3 TIMES WTF?! I wonder why you like JB watsons so much Mr Lim... but again, the tissue paper damn cheap lol. Only RM$1 for many many packets! Chow begger u... give me a few packets next time! Hmm i guess that's about it, all those done by Mr Lim... he's a happy dude while me... i lost my PHONE!!! -cries again-

Went dinner with brother lims and they gave me a treat cause i act pitiful due to my lost phone. -works everytime lol- Thanks brother lim! I still want my Red psp slim!

ok that's about it... damn unlucky... just my luck. And sorry i didnt reply your sms today cause i only got my new sim card this afternoon so i didnt receive any messages ^^: but i'm so glad you're back~ heh

k gona crash, nitez!

No comments: