Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

MORE Fcuk! And a new Porter bag... soon...

Went to have dinner with Claryn and Vanessa last night @ SushiTeh Paragon, they wanted to celebrate with me my belated bday @ DblO with Damien they all but nah, we've decided not to lol... waste of money~ (Yea we now know how to think le! and I'm not really into clubbing anyways, but can tell Claryn really wanted to go =p) My 奶妈 VANESSA treated me in the end! WTF Van u should have told me before we ate so i would have ordered the EXPENSIVE STUFFS! Ahaha... darn! But yea thanks again Van~ Always my 奶妈 -shy-

Then we jay walked and this conversation came about:

Van: "Last time we jay walk my friend would ask if can hold my hand and walk"
Me: "Ok... -shy- then can i hold your hand and jay walk?"
Van: "No la~ I shy..."
Me: "I also shy..."

Wahahaha that was so dumb... but we played along. Still remember last time we bought the necklace and the shop owner asked me to ask my girlfriend Van for her opinion and I told him "Oei no la!! She's my fiance!" LOLOL~ remember Van?

I bought FCUK shirt again yesterday! It's so fucking nice! Lemme show u~


Then, Claryn and Van bought me this green one! It's very nice also!


So many Fcuk shirts for me! And thanks ya Van, psycho me to buy the PORTER bag... now i'll have to burn another $310 for the bag! But yea i'm really gona get it, the black one. Made up my mind =p

I paid for the shirts first then the 2 girls paid me back. Took my phone and both of them took a picture of this...

Crazy~! Want me to post this up to show my present, it's cash! It's actually the green shirt la.

After dinner went to meet my brother lims for movie, we watched Money no Enough 2. Meh, it's just really very average and so-so. It's not a boring show but nothing special either. If you ask me, I can pass this show. Oh yea my brother lims, WHEN ARE U GOING TO FUCKING PASS ME THE RED PSP SLIM!!!???

K done with my nagging, I'm going swimming now~ Yea back to my old swimming routine and I'm getting my tann back! Woot!

No comments: