Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Movies~!

K watched these 2 movies the last few days and they're great! First I watched Cybrog-She with Ethan and it's AWESOME!

I gotta say the actress Haruka Ayase(綾瀬はるか) is really very very pretty and cute! And the lead actor Keisuke Koide(小出恵介) is funny & cute too~ So overall, it's a cute and fun movie to watch. I really enjoyed it cept that the middle's kinda slow when they were back at the lead actor's hometown zzz... If u like my Sassy Girl you're gona like this too! Oh and the soundtrack is really nice! But i cant seem to dl them anywhere... eh... if anyone knows where to find ya... please do tell me ahaha... discreet plz... it's not very legal lol~ Oh here's the trailer!


And just came back watching 4bia with brother lims and my cousin Kenneth.

Personally I liked it very much too leh... but the lims keep complaining saying the movie is lame. They sux la, only love curry chap movies... Well it's not as good as SHUTTER i gotta admit but I still think it's nice, go watch it if you like to scare yourself silly ahaha. It's about 4 short stories and I really love the first and third one. First one's really freaks u out and the third one, well... it's FUNNY LOL! Wont spoil the movie for those who intends to watch it but yea~ I really recommend them! Wahahahaha~ Oh forgot to say, there's this woman who screamed in the middle of the show and the whole cinema was laughing at her, which I did too~ Ahaha, not that we're laughing at HER but it's how the laughter would make the audience less scared and everyone just went with the flow, I guess...

Allright, I'm gona head to bed. Gotta get my haircut tomorrow and make sushi. Yep I can COOK! Real WELL too! SHow u the pictures tomorrow (if they come out nice that is lol) ANd darn gotta start with my assignment and study for my exams too... life's a struggle... zzz

No comments: