Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Photo Samples! From my f906i!

there, took some photos with my chio chio f906i and... quality sux... ;_;

my room, artistic eh. Yep I think it's in my blood! It's taken horizontally! SO WIDE! Yes u can squeeze 10 ppl in the photo and NOBODY, I MEAN NOBODY will be cut away! CONFIRM GUARENTEE PLUS CHOP!


and a photo of me taken vertically! (my screen CAN ROTATE REMEMBER!? COOL PHONES ARE LIKE THAT! And... I didnt turn my phone, i ROTATED the screen!)

Very handsome me, dont fall in love with me plz... i have alot of girlfriends liao~ lalala

And a VIDEO! This is really very awesome, ETHAN plays the piano! And he's teaching me now. It's in my blood too, less than 10mins I know how to play liao. I'm so powerful!


Ok later going Mala with brother lims, I will take MORE videos and photos with my new chic and powerful and handsome phone and post it! Wahahaha~ U guys are just jealous i got such a cool phoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~ *but... i'm broke...*

No comments: