Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

Mind Cafe & Wall.E!

Just got back from Mind Cafe actually with Ethan, Terence, Benny, Aeron, Aaron... and again... etc etc... (ok i actually forgot... shoot me...) They have quite alot of unique games there! Board games and card games. I bang u la, u bang me la, one shot bang everyone la, etc etc~ I think Mr Lim would love that place. Next time jio u brother lim. Oh yea... forgot to say... I LOVE WALL.E! It's VERY NICE! They have done it again. I think this has got to be the best animation i've watched this year. It's really a v v nice show guys! Go watch it! Dont be like Claryn... Dont even KNOW got Wall.E this show! So SUA KU! AHAHA~~~~ Still buy strawberry tidbits to eat in class... more and more aunti lo~ (lol joking joking...) I like the small cleaning robot in the show... damn cartoon la. And the cockroach too! Yup they have a roach in it. Totally Indestructable just like Ethan said. There, the roach!

Now i think the roach looks like derek. PEST... but derek more taiko.

Sheet sia... actually got alot of things to say one but suddenly forgot... nvm la i'll stop here. OH FUK I REMEMBERED! I WANT TO COMPLAIN!

WTF BROTHER LIM!? knnbccb. Last night i was at BUGIS and took the last train back home. Then at Jurong East then u sms me say u at BUGIS mala! WTF! FOR brotherhood I pia cab down to join u guys ;_; I was just 2 streets across u guys lo!!! if u sms me earlier then i wont even need to pay for the cab... still say want to drink a cup of mala soup base... bo tah bo lam pa? lol =p ok quite crude... cibai cabs in singapore suck blood. SUCK MY blooD! Such a short trip nia $20. but mr lim treat me the mala after~ yay~ -shy- After we went Mustafa shopping... yea man... i wonder why u like Mustafa so much zzz... still can shop till so happy... u win mr lim ahaha~ We actually saw a shampoo with a funny picture on it. REALLY! Laughed till i teared... but the photo with brother lim. Wait ask him send me first then i'll show u guys again~

Sianz... exams in 1 week's time. Gotta study hard again~
k think i'm gona crash now. Nitez guys!
Oh and... good luck @ work tomorrow dear~ -shy-

No comments: