Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I smell a smelly smeeeell~~~

Ok went Mala again with brother lims last night, took a photo with again my new super phone. Here.



We went to 辣妹子 @ Beach Road just opposite Shaw Towers there. I think it's nice. VERY MUCH nicer compared to another 2 stalls nearby which really sux. The thing i like about this place is that u can choose from 2 up to 4 different soup base! We took Chicken, TomYam and Mala as u can see from the pic. $15 per pax, quite ex but once in a while... nvm la haha =P

Then again we went to Mustafa. Yes WTF Mustafa! Kiong Hwee said after going to Mala MUST go Mustafa cause they're both M... M&M... very cold joke... as usual... think only Swei and Swing will laugh... And this time, I went to take the photo of the AMAZING SHAMPOO! LOOK! FUCKING LOOK!!!



Read the line! "BOUNCES AND SHINES WITH LIFE"! Ahhh shampoo~ then u look at the model for the shampoo... can u see her HAIR?! CAN YOU!? Wahahaha... So stuPiD!!! Trying to promote a shampoo but u CANT see her hair!!! Then brother lim went to play with this stupid jasmine oil stick and rubbed it on my shirt... which STINKS TO THE CORE! It smells like those super strong "ah neh" smell! One swipe only SUPER strong liao! I went to "gorr" on Kiong Hwee and he didnt resist so i "gorr" alot of times until he was like a real walking ah neh. He walk past only u can... -faintz-... hahaha so funny, everyone was stinking on the way back in the car... it's really "I smell a smelly smell" last night lol~

1 comment:

Leon Koh said...

I had a good laugh the shampoo bottle design..