Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

EXAMS! and... Keroro!

Monday! Fuck! That is less than 2 days! Less than 48hrs to DOOM! Arggggggggggghhhhh!!! No mood to study sia... sianz... cannot cannot... gotta study or else will get scolded lol...


Ok usually during exam period I will do things that I wont usually... and now I'm obsessed with this anime Keroro! DAMN funny! Uhh... I know I should be studying instead but... LOOK at this toy set by Bandai! So cool right?! Bwahaha~ Even my bro is watching it with me now. This anime rox! Go catch it on youtube! Here's the link...



btw damn la my chio chio red sony ericsson SO906i handphone. tried it yesterday but cannot receive sms from Singtel numbers. The guy who sold me said that he will check it out then get back to me again... now still stuck with my lok kok phone... -cries-

Just bathed my dog... so much work! Jump here jump there and made me all wet with him! Tsk! hahah.

Ok back to my studies~ zzz...

No comments: