Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

Wedding Wedding~

Congrats to Marcus & Angel for their marriage last night @ Meritus Mandarin. We were all seated at table 1! And there I was thinking wow first table but handsome WTF?! The first table CANNOT see the screen!!! When you guys were playing the video we were just there "stoning" doing nothing... got nothing to say really lol. But the food was nice, although its the usual stuffs that ppl serve for wedding but i think it's still very nice. And the best part I think was when handsome sang the song "come what may" to angel. woah i didnt know u can sing that well hahaha... i guess it's in our blood! Really that was awesome! k k hope u guys have a blissful marriage and live happily ever after and etc etc, u get my point ya =p
+ = ???


One more thing I'll have to add, DEREK u sux! Feed like fuck again last night... I really got nothing to say to u...
It's raining again, sweet. Guess I'm off jogging again~

No comments: