Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

so so poor...

yea that's right... you can't imagine how broke i am this month. cause i didnt get my pay as i submitted my time sheet late this month so my pay rolled over to next month. was left with 45cents in my wallet last sunday and i cant buy a single shit! my god... i wanted to get a drink so badly that i dont even have enough to buy a bottle of mineral water. had to wait for brother lim (aka Lionel Lim) to finish his "curry chap" hulk movie with his girlfriend then meet him then i get to drink and eat... his treat, poor me lol...

went leonard drake today again with brother lim, did their ultra micro duno what... and i'm telling you, they're really good with "psycho-ing" you to pay pay pay. I had a $2.5k balance but still didnt get the chance to use it cause they said "This is your first session using this NEW machine with us so if u pay CASH you'll get 50% off! So the usual $320 will be $160!!!" Who wouldnt take this offer? lol... again brother lim paid for me... now i owe him 2k+, i think i'm going to take years to pay him back. Nvm la hor Mr Lim, we 10 over years friends liao ahaha *rolls eyes*

Then we met up with the other Mr Lim (Teddy Lim) for dinner and they had to take buffet @ Seoul Garden when I'm broke. Yea again... i had no money so BROTHER LIM TREAT AGAIN! Bwahaha... Total bill was $77+. eh no seriously i didnt want to eat cause been leeching too much from him. Will treat them back when i get my pay next month. Thanks again ya brother lim! I think I'm going to change my surname to Leonard Lim soon liao lol. Here, a pic I took of the BBQ buffet.

I think Seoul Garden really improved quite alot (compared to the "MaLa" Hotpot @ Bugis, the Mala hotpot is really shit I'm tellin you!) Now seoul garden got dim sum, sushis, the usual stuffs, ice creams, fried stuffs, many many stuffs!

k another entry of the not so exciting life of nei nei ong, I'm going to go jogging now...

1 comment:

Leon Koh said...

work hard for the next month!

:)