Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

The entry about the boobs...

ok just got home not too long ago, so shag.

went to watch Batman with Ryan, so wanted to watch Strangers de but no more time slots as it was kinda late... darn. Batman was so-so la, but i didnt know it was 2.5 hours... so long! So we ended up missing the last train and had to take a cab home but I've decided to take the NR instead.(broke this month u know!) Ok this is the FIRST time i'm taking a NR... virgin lol... didnt know where to take so had to walk and look at every bus stop for the bus info and finally found it. NR3 from the road behind Taka.

ok then so i boarded the bus, it was packed so i had to stand and I was standing beside this lady sitting down asleep. dont really know if she's drunk or anything but yea... she's just asleep. And she had FUCKING BIG BOOBS. Ok it's NOT that i want to stare or anthing but she was wearing until SO LOW that i can almost see her nipples (Eh fuck, I'm not a tiko paek...). It's so big it's hard NOT to stare. And the best thing is, this is the 2nd time I've experienced this. First time was a few months back at the MRT. Yea lucky me hor but I dont really digg this. Just find it funny that it happened to me twice haha... just that this time round, she's more pretty than the first one on the MRT. Btw she kinda reminds me of Mya... I think Claryn and Van knows best too what i mean hahaha... k better not let her read this or she's gona jump on me.

k gonna crash, dead beat. Nightz!

No comments: