Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

curry chap!

Watched red cliff with lionel and kiong hwee last night @ marina sq. Was @ golden village, and i'm telling you i fucking HATE HATE HATE HATE GV. Show was supposed to start @ 1230am but it started 1am instead. Their ads and commercials are ALWAYS half an hour and instead of showing trailers of upcoming movies they keep showing stupid lame watches, shampoos, ice creams and all the BORING ads. Try to avoid GV if you can, Cathay is so much better imo. k about the show? i think it's nice! ZhugeLiang is so comical... but it's still nice nevertheless. Only some actors are kinda... ugly (but who am i to judge yea? lol) Eh Derek sorry ya, pang seh u again haha... next time book me earlier, u know i'm a busy man!

went to CuRRy CHAP with Kiong hwee after! YES Derek u heard me right, CURRY CHAP! Dont believe me? I'll show u!

See! Curry CHap! loled~
ok I'm off jogging again. Byebye

No comments: