Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Woodleigh station...

Damn fucking unlucky today, was supposed to go to Marie Stella High Primary school to teach robotics but didnt know my way there. So I checked the street directory and oh there it was, it's just "near" woodleigh NE line station. Yea wtf? Woodleigh? Not woodlands but woodleigh... Neh Neh! I checked the MRT map on the NE line and didnt find woodleigh! It's still under construction!!! So i had to alight 1 stop before which is at Potong Pasir... and I didnt know what bus i can take so i had to walk... it took me 1hr... 1 FUCKING HOUR to reach the school!! Wa kao, by the time i reached the school my whole shirt was dripping wet with my sweat! I had to dry myself in the toilet before going into the class. But then, it's really a very nice school... school for the rich i would say lol.

So angry that i went home to strangle my dog

lol just kidding, i was playing with him la ahaha... i'm not that cruel =p

There something cute, my cap on bloody bear

cap is by... haha =p bear is by derek but I dont fucking care.

No comments: