Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Birthday Gathering! (after so so long)

Yup today went to Grand Cathay to meet up with my old school friends from poly as it's Brother Lim and Brother Bee(Ah Bee is a girl btw)'s birthday! Happy Birthday ya to the both of u~ (Uncle and Aunti liao)

I was late today cause i missed the train to Jurong East and had to wait 10 mins for the next train... and only because there was this freaking guy and girl blocking my way on the stairs, if not i could have catched the train and not need to wait. They were walking like so fucking slow and the whole time the guy was like asking the girl the same question over and over again! "Eh you and your boyfriend how ar? Tell me la, tell me la~" WTF if i was the girl i'll give him 1 tight slap, so ugly somemore that guy... lol ok nothing against ugly ppl but he just pissed me off cause he blocked my way. Dont ask me why i didnt ask them to give way by saying Excuse me, cause i duno why also... hahah... (fine, i'm a dumb fuck too...)

Back to gathering... We were eating sushi @ this place called Sushi Village or something like that, it's 99c per sushi! Cheap! Used to be very nice but nowadays the sushi kinda sux, standard dropped le... think I'm not going back there anymore. Anyways, look at how much sushi we took!
Photobucket
Alot hor, actually 80% of the plates are by Yan and the rest of us only 20%... she can really eat! LOL!

Took alot of photos, so many things to catch up on. It's been a year+ since we've all last had a gathering, thanks to Yee for organizing this time round. But luckily we didnt have DimSum buffet or else she's gonna order "YouChai" & "Fried Chicken" again... (So off the dim sum menu hor!?) Here are some of the photos I took =)

Yee, Brother Lim and Me, like the last one, stupid face(cept for me, still very handsome!)


Then there's Bee, Yan and Me. Bee was feeling so down and sad today she didnt eat much... (maybe Yan took all the food she wanted as she was sitting beside her lol) Bee ar hope u get better soon ok? Be happy ya haha ^^ Think of me mah, I'm KAISING! Think liao confirm happy, somemore so handsome lol =P Ok jokes aside, cheer up ok Bee? You're part of our brotherhood too! Tomorrow will always be a better day~!(cause tomorrow is nearer to payday! wohoo! Yea i'm kinda broke now le... -feels down too-)


Ok here's the Burberry Wallet Reunion! Mine looks the best of course. So many of us carrying Burberry wallet haha...

ok i'm gona stop here for today, so shag... gona sleep early tonight. update u guys again tomorrow on the IT fair and Meliyah stuffs. And also Yan, I was joking on the sushi part ok? Dun be angry lol...

No comments: