Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Catch my heart~ Berry MELON!

How much do you think your melons are worth? lol... well then see my melons!


Yep, SGD$48.50 for this godly watermelon. Watermelon made of gold one. And then there is the...


SGD$79.00 Rock Melon! Catch my heart~ Berry Melon~ (ok if you're lost on this part watch this.)

went for facial at Leonard Drake today, yea the expensive expensive Leonard Drake. I feel like a tai tai now. The lady said my cheeks are healing up fine! Wooh so glad to hear that. Hope i can get better skin soon ahaha... have to half naked and do the facial cause it's treatment till your shoulder area de + massage. I dun really like the massage cause I 怕痒. But they're really professional and i really think the treatment + service is good. (after paying so much of course must be good!) Lucky my 身材 very good so not xia suay haha...

1 comment:

Leon Koh said...

I understand the price for the rock melon being exclusive... but why was it that expensive for the usual watermelon.. how was the taste.. really special? I am so curious..