Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I vomitted blood...

After watching this movie "Blood the Last Vampire" last weekend with brother lims and ethan, I vomitted blood @ the end of the show. This show is beyond hope... Only watch it if:

a) You have nothing else better to do, but wait... having nothing better to do is better than watching this crap seriously...

b) You have too much money to burn, but wait... you'll probably enjoy yourself more if you burn your money than watching this crap seriously...

c) You are being forced by your girlfriend/boyfriend to watch it together or they'll break up with you but wait... trust me, Break up with them better... It's better than watching this crap seriously... (I pray that my gf does not see this... /pray)

So to sum it all up, this movie burns my eyes!!!



Have been working for a week+ now le @ Pioneer Primary School as an IT/Robotics Trainer. Can say life is really good now for me cause it's the school holidays and I really have nothing much to do... It's like going to school now to waste time and collect money -_-; lol k k that was just a joke. Got things to do la but I have till end of the month to plan my lesson structures. MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME LO! That's why I'm so free can still blog now... btw I'm still at work :P

EXAMS NEXT WEEK! SIAN!

No comments: