Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Science Centre Singapore

Allright been quite lazy to blog this past few weeks so I thought I'll just put something up. Ok Ethan and me went to Science Centre last friday... Yup u heard me right... SCIENCE CENTRE! Very bo liao? Think again! It's actually QUITE FUN! LOL~! Look at some of the photos we took!


This is my fav! Arrrrr... My Head... My Head!!!


Then there's this Big T-Rex just outside @ the entrance... ARRRRR!!!


Ok this is the reason why I wanted to go to the science centre... When I was youngER (I'm still very young) I remembered playing this and couldnt forget it. It's the pin like thingy where u can put your hand underneath and the shape of your palm would appear. Totally dig this! The feeling of all the pins pressing against your palm is just so... SHIOK!!! -aaaaaaaahhhh... feeling high liao-
Only that last time my whole hand could fit in easily but now as you can see... I cant fit in my whole palm anymore... Cant blame me for being more and more muscular... -flex-


Then I tried doing this... can see what it is? lol~

Allright gona go continue my java assignment! Ciaoz!

No comments: