Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Taiwan! Part II

Ok just a mini part 2 of the photos I've took from Don, still got alot I havent got yet! lol


This is taken in Dan Shui 淡水 outside one of the weird weird museums we entered. Lots of funny funny stuffs inside from snakes to skulls to exoctic pets etc etc. More or less like a mini Ridley's Believe it or not museum

And that is where i took this photo of mine. So fun haha! (P/S LOOK HOW FKING TALL I AM U FREAKS! NOBODY BELIEVES IM 180CM!!!)


And here is the super long ice cream that i missed out on my last taiwan trip 2 years back. Kiong Hwee said it's nice so this time i tried despite of the fking cold weather. And turns out, It's NICE!


Went to a temple and took photos inside the building, this pillar is nice too ya.


Ok this is no more dan shui, but JiuFen 九份 instead. Lots of nice old shophouses selling lots of nice stuffs! And the crowd there was packed too! The scenery was superb! Really love this place. I'm already missing taiwan again :(


Look at the nice scenery and building here!


Another picture! That's it for now... still waiting for the rest of the photos to be sent to me -_-;

爱小玉! 爱小玉!

No comments: