Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Leg Band and the CAKE! (P/S It's R21 so children plz dont view)

I finally found my chio chio leg band~ so chio that Ethan bought 1 too. There show u~


Now my leg is getting more and more handsome~ of coz his leg is so hairy just like Mr Lim's... mine is sexier =P BROTHERHOOD!!!

Then... this is how happy feet looks like based on Mr Ethan's Theory :)


And then the sad feet :(


We are so bo liao...

Then was at a friend's birthday party on saturday night and look at the birthday cake! (About my size too!)

God I hope my students are not seeing this right now... Students... if you are looking at this now, plz close your browswer or scroll up ya...

Was celebrating Claryn's bd too today at Party World but I'll post the pictures once they send it to me~ Happy Birthday again Claryn! Luv u... -shy-

No comments: